Immediate help against nitrite
- removes up to 1.5 mg/l of nitrite per dosage
- prevents new tank syndrome
Accumulating nitrite (“new tank syndrome”) is a threat during the starting phase of a new aquarium, after a disease treatment or a filter change, since insufficient filter bacteria are present for breaking down toxic nitrite to the plant nutrient nitrate. A nitrite level of 1.0 mg/l can already be harmful for the fish. sera Nitrite-minus provides quick help in case of acute pollution and immediately removes up to 1.5 mg/l nitrite per dosage. It converts toxic nitrite into organic amines that are then utilized by bacteria. sera Nitrite-minus is very well tolerated by ornamental fish, invertebrates and plants, and can be dosed up to 5-fold.
- removes up to 1.5 mg/l of nitrite per dosage within shortest time
- prevents new tank syndrome and provides immediate help in case of acute pollution
- binds nitrite and converts it into organic amines that are utilized by the filter bacteria