- Economy Thermostat controlling 300w at 230v/50hz
- Terrarium/Vivarium thermostat.
- State of the art technology and laboratory precision.
- Waterproof probe on a long lead for precise remote sensing.
- Designed for use with Heat Mats, Reptile Radiators and Heat Cables.
- 5 Year Guarantee
The HabiStat Mat Stat is an on/off thermostat that is ideal for controlling the temperature of heat mats and other low powered heaters up to a maximum load of 300 watts.
When switched on the power indicator will shine and when the heat source is switched on the heat indicator will shine. Please note this thermostat is not suitable for controlling light bulbs. The constant turning on and off of the light bulb would not only distress your animals but would cause frequent failure of the lamps. This, in turn, is very likely to make your thermostat fail. For light emitting heat sources use a HabiStat dimming thermostat.
It uses a remote sensor probe to monitor the temperature in your reptile’s habitat, and sends signals to the heat mat. You should always check up on things with a separate thermometer.